Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

Fantastic!

That was the funniest thing I've seen all day... I'm still giggling. The expression on her face with the instrument was just priceless. XD

5/5!

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

Amazing, as always.

All I can say is... wow. Very poignant, and very powerful. I can't wait for the next one... and I hope that Doki and Nabi live happily ever after!

C-19 Part1 C-19 Part1

Cool!

Very well done, man. And you get bonus points for me being it in! :3

Hope to see more of your cool Flashes!

StrawberryClock-Hurricane StrawberryClock-Hurricane

Fifen!

Woah, NICE!! Funnier than the last one!
I look forward to the sequel - keep up the good work!

JonBro responds:

'k.

Super Sprite Bros Melee 2 Super Sprite Bros Melee 2

Meh ...

The second round was pretty good, everything else was crap. But I liked Shadow getting run over! c:

Mario's Silent Movie Mario's Silent Movie

HAHAHA

AHAHHAHAHAAAA ... Oops.

That was freakin' HILARIOUS! You should make another!

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Three letters: L. O. L.

Hahahahahahahaaaa! That was REALLY funny... and well-animated. Awesomely animated. I can see it now...

<SEQUEL: SHOO FLY II>

Just joking, but seriously... great job.

Xombie: Chapter 7 Xombie: Chapter 7

(O.O) Dear GOD...

FREAKING AWESOME!!! AWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOMEAWESOME... errr, whoops, sorry. At any rate, that was really great! Very well animated! And a good, relatively simple plot. Complex storylines confuse me. ^_^() I'll be waiting for the next one! Make it a good one! Like the rest!

..: Link vs. Zero :.. ..: Link vs. Zero :..

AWESOME!!!

Wow, that was FREAKING AWESOME!!! You should make a sequel... like... Zelda vs. Mega Man X... or... something... ^^()

Very nice, the music fit perfectly with the action, very good use of camera angles. Perhaps a TINY bit overdramatic, but that's just me.

Very nice!!

9/10

SBC plots for Frontpage! SBC plots for Frontpage!

Congrats, Rupee!

Very nice! This is one of my favorite Clock Movies, and ranks waaaaaaay up there with 21 O'Clock Street. FIFEN!!!

-BoxClock