IndestructoCopter IndestructoCopter

Amazing!

I loved it! A very entertaining side-scrolling shooter. I liked how you have to lead your shots, and the variety of enemies and upgrades keeps it fresh and exciting.

Masterpiece! 5/5

Game Tutorial 4 beginners Game Tutorial 4 beginners

Pretty good

Could use a few explanations for the code, and maybe some enemy AI programming. It covers all the basics, though. Very good. You need to add an "attack" function!

7/10
4/5

Throw It! (KB Game) Throw It! (KB Game)

Nice

Very simple, yet addictive. My score:
img98[dot]imageshack[dot]us[slash]my.php?image=throwitscore
25iz[dot]png
(score: 155595)

RaidenX RaidenX

Awesome

Very cool game, well designed, good difficulty, save feature. +1 fav for me. ;D

Xiao Xiao 9 Xiao Xiao 9

Best Flash game ever!

Very nice! Good gameplay, simple controls, good sound effects, violent but bloodless. Also, I think the final boss was perfect- just figure out a strategy, and you've already won. Although I had 0 lives left when I beat the game. I started with 10. XD

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

OK...but too effin' hard.

DON'T PLAY THIS GAME IT'S SO FREAKING HARD!!!
...But aside from that, it's OK.

Midnight-Strike Midnight-Strike

Good

Very cool game! It just needs some character customization. Oh, and one more thing: make them actually LOOK LIKE they're dying when they die, and not turning red and dissapearing, OK?

Balloon Duel Balloon Duel

Best!!! Game!!! Ever!!!

That was awesome! I especially liked the Neko ears! =3

Sabermania Sabermania

ARGH

Fun at first... BUT ARGH! IT'S SO FREAKING HARD! EVEN ON LVL 1!!!
...
Just tone down the difficulty and this would be really good.

Alien Clones Alien Clones

Not bad...

I've seen better, but it was pretty good. I like the aspect of no music... I can play my music... hehe. Although I think it would be better if you could move with the arrow keys and aim with the mouse... but that's just me. I hope to see a sequel! ... or something... :P